Author Byline: CareerAlley
Author Website: http://careeralley.com
More on the fastest growing companies today. By definition, the fastest growing companies should also be those that are hiring the most (in relative terms). There are many advantages to "being in at the ground floor" of a small or relatively unknown company that is viewed to be on the fast track. Many of them are small (and some don't even have a careers page), but it is definitely worth the time and effort to take a look. Don't forget to visit the full list of fastest growing companies where you can click through to see financial information on each company as well.
- Hansen Natural - Lucky # 13 on the list, Hansen is a leading marketer of all natural juices, sodas and energy beverages. Amazingly, Hansen does not have a careers page (but don't let that stop you), so you will need to go to their contact page to get the information you need to submit your resume. There is plenty of information on the company on their website or go to their Annual Report to look up the names of individuals to send your resume.
- Perini - The first time on this list and ranked 14, Perini is a general contractor and yes, they do have a careers page (sparse as it is). The main careers page provides an overview of the company as well as a list of all of the companies that make up Perini. You can click on any of these companies to link to their job opportunities or key contacts for resumes.
- Superior Energy Services - Number 15 on the list (up from 54 last year), Superior is based in Louisiana and is in the Oilfield services business. Their main careers page provides background on the company followed by a Search Jobs function (center bottom of the page). There are a number of links on the top right hand side of the page (including a live chat link) to search jobs, create a job agent and live support. You can register on the site as well. There were 26 job opportunities when I checked their site.
- Helmerich & Payne - Up from 29 last year, H&P is ranked 16 on this year's list. The company provides portable rigs for oil producers. Their main careers page provides an overview of the company with "apply online" and "contact us" links. At the top of the page is a careers tab where you can get information on the company's benefits. The Apply Online page has contact information on each of the H&P locations where you can apply directly.
- NASDAQ OMX Group - Okay, this looks like a strange name for a company (and they are ranked 17th on the list). According to their website, they are "the world’s largest exchange company with trading, technology and public company service capabilities that reach across six continents". Their careers main page (which is difficult to find), provides an overview on the company with a separate link (on the left hand side of the page for Students). The right hand side of the page has a simple search engine to for job search.
Good luck in your search.
Article courtesy of the Recruiting Blogswap, a content exchange service sponsored by CollegeRecruiter.com, a leading site for college students looking for internships and recent graduates searching for entry level jobs and other career opportunities.